Monday, November 19, 2007

My Latio Polished !!!

Finally got my car polished. I tried out Klef which a friend had been using. They are mobile and will go to your designated location after arrangement. The comprehensive treatment package costs $120. They will clean the car, coat the internal leather, shine the tyres and then "seal" the car.

I ALSO JUST FOUND OUT SOME CBK STOLE MY CAR WHEEL AIR CAP. WHICH CHEAPO AND UNEDUCATED F*CK SLOTH TOOK IT ?!?!??!

It looked really good after the job. Glossy and smooth finish. Now will be how long will it last. I was told every 4 months should go for 1 treatment. It also depends on the frequent of use and exposure to climate.

Black really brings out the gloss finish but also looked crap when it is dirty.

Their website www.carcare.com.sg

No comments: