Monday, September 18, 2006

What a way to start Monday

Less than 10 metres away from the bus stop, I signalled to the bus driver to wait for me, he did. But as I attempt to dash to the bus, I stopped less than 5 metres away, started to walk fast instead. Then he looked at me from the main window, tapping his watch, when I board the bus, the NBCB driver gave me the "hin" look !!!!!!!! NB ! I "hin" him back !!! And he got that ultimate Mark Lee cum "Si San Bin" somemore !!!

WTF ?!?!?!?!?!??! The 3 seconds wait for me because I was not running like Asafa Powell to his bus ???? Anyway, more people boarded after me. Hordes of people waiting for SBS buses in terms of several minutes daily, if you are unlucky, you wait for more than 10 minutes.

He would have come down his bus and piggy me back up if I am a IMF delegate ??!?!?!! Or he may have started late on that bus trip ?!?!?!?

SaMe need to "teh" him

No comments: