Monday, September 04, 2006

Nokia "Don't" Care Centre

Went to Nokia "Don't" Care Centre to collect my N70, just around 5 months+, it succumb to boot failure. My number was C92 and was serving C82 but somehow gazillions of people is waiting outside, spreading to Haagen Daaz's area. After 15 minutes, it start to use a service counter for collection, this counter was fast, is like a counter setup for "Come on, your phone is working now, so go .... Shooo Shooo, collect and go, and you better pray it won't spoil again"

My turn came,

She took out my N70
Verify my NRIC
Say the battery was okay
I was trying to look at the service report and she say she will give it to me later
Me "So what was changed ?"
NDCC "2 internal components"
Me "Which are ?"
NDCC "Didn answer" *busy getting me to sign off*
Me *Signing off* *Looking at the service report*
Me "So these are the 2 components that was changed"
NDCC "Yes"
Me "Okay, which are ?" *No human readable description on WTF was changed*
NDCC *No answers*

Then I remember my n6670 have similar problem and asked if they have my previous records

NDCC "No, I only have your N70 records"
Me "So won't happen again ? Seems like same problem as my n6670"
NDCC "Yes. we done all the checks"

Think if I asked whether I will strike TOTO coming thursday, she will also say "Yes"

Then I pester her saying my n6670 has the same problem, then miraculously with God ? Tua Bei Kong ? Allah ? Whatever ?, she say mine n6670 was a different problem !!!!!

NDCC officer cum psychic cum liar !!!!! They have my records !!!!

SaMe need to "teh" them !!!!!!!
Rest my case ......

With other companies representing Nokia in repairing and servicing, do they really care ?

No comments: