Friday, September 29, 2006

ICT

Finally, the time of the year where you have digged out everything which is green in my house and donned in green. In addition, the getaway gives get free accomodation, 3 meals ( freeflow ) and medical attention. You get superb view of greenery and close encounter with the nature. Boredom and "Sianness" are the 2 main elements of this 14 days 13 night luxourious tour.

Basically, IQ will fall by 9,341,561,613,678,133% when one is in green *Somehow*. For the past 6 ICT, they have always though I was a driver despite numerous updates that I am not. This time round, looks okay till now, but who knows ? I may get called to draw vehicle during my first day again.

The location being in some obscure corner of Singapore, makes it a even more wonderful trip. With the need to carry 大包小包 and arriving at the destination at 7 am ( Think even the rooster is still "kooning" ).

Me living in the east, a ride with Mr Cabbie is inevitable. And an advanced booking is encourage to avoid any "suayness" that might fall upon me on that morning.

I still can remember in one of the ICTs *Can't remember which year*, I was trying to call a cab outside this "7 stars resort", upon telling the road name and knowing that I was outside a "7 stars resort", the operator insist on asking me "Is there any prominent buildings around ?". I really feel like telling her "Yeah, it is beside Takashimaya" *Head Bang Wall*.

Nowadays, training program is available online for download prior to the ICT. But somehow jargons filled the whole excel and somehow defeats the purpose of giving us a heads up of what is going to happen. *Is like telling Tuesday morning, you will be doing ACQGQT then afternoon testing on BHSAQVZAQ, Wednesday we will will do MOLAXAQXZS with Alpha, Bravo and Charile.* Some meaningful descriptions is appreciated !!!

But at least some items are understandable, like IPPT ( Heng, this one I siam ), cohesion march ? *Sratch Head* Did it last year, basically is a walk in your SBO, helmet and rifle, and as the name implies, some form cohesion will emerge after the march.

Patriotism up 455% !
Co-operation up 234% !
Love SAF up 642% !

Anyway, is what I "own"" them", 欠的就要还 ! Somehow, 13 days is like 13 decades inside.

No comments: