Thursday, August 16, 2007

Dental Visit@Lee & Lee

I believes 9 out of 10 do not like visiting a dentist. Probably the 10th is someone who is fetish with dentists. It is just someone you would want to avoid to see but then at least to upkeep one's teeth, a 6 mth or yearly visit is quite usual. The usual stuff for a normal visit .....

Check to see any decay or whatever
Clean and remove stains and stuff
Chemical wash for the gums if neccesary
Flouride treatment for protection

Above are what I got. But then somehow the dental assistant looked very untrained or not trained enough or slow to pickup or simply incompetent. Not that I am picky but If I am paying for something which will induce discomfort or pain to myself during the treatment, the minimum expectation will be smooth transistion of any processes during it !

At least 2 occasions, she forgot to add water for me. The first one I even need to request verbally, then the dentist pressed it for me. The next few times, she has to be reminded.

The cleaning was done in 1 go ! If i remember correctly, the ones I had previously are done in few rounds, like maybe the bottom right, top right, rinse, front, left, rinse, inner ... etc. Not sure if it was to minimize time to maximize profits.

I am coming back for wisdom tooth extraction somemore ! He say 5 mins done somemore !Finger crossed :)

No comments: