Sunday, August 05, 2007

八月五号, 星期天, 晴

Family lunch at Tampines round market. The hakka yong tau hoo already closed by 1 pm :(

But seen Qs at 3 stalls, the noodles stall serving in black bowls. Basically noodles, bak chor, chicken feet, chicken wings or pork ribs. Looked good.

The other one will be the wanton mee stall 01-45. The Q about 8 to 10 persons is constant and slow. At least 30 mins wait !!!


The noodles got Q 感 but not enough chilli. But then the sauce alone is enough. 3 wantons in the soup, 2 deep fried wantons, Char siew and vege completes it.

The soup was bland ... Somehow. The wantons not bad as you can actually taste the meat. The deep fried ones is very crispy. But the highlight was the deep fried 水饺 we ordered, crispy with chunks of meat and other stuff in it. The meat was very savoury. Very good.

Desserts time !!! But but but ... the 莲子羹 was sold out. Left with almond paste which I dislike the almond taste, so I got the Tao Suan. So So, my mum's one is better :)


Car Bath
Time to bath my car. But the MSC were filled with T-bikers washing their bikes and another sedan occupying another lot. Was waiting at the side ... then came along 2 more bikers. One female raspuchia T biker came in a pink T-shirt.

Okie ... that put me off. Vroom I go. Decided to go for my first petrol station car wash. $6 is expensive for a 5 min job. For the end results I got, Hmmmmmm ... the dirt and white dots are off so probably still quite satisfied.

No comments: