Thursday, December 11, 2008

十二月十一日, 星期四, 雨

As expected it needs to rain and spoil my plan. Even worse, I succumbed to my wants and got a espirit brownish velvety looking jacket for $70 ! And it ended with a nice dinner at waruku at KV, first time at waruku, not bad, though abit extreme on the taste bud. Paper pot beef with rice, pork cabbage omelette drenched with mayo and dark sauce, some curry beef udon ... coming up !

I chose the clear soup for my paper pot as I don't really like miso and spicy base not doing good for my crappy throat. Beef slices aren't generous but enough and with lots of vegetables. After letting the ingredients cooked, the soup started to get the taste, not bad.


The omelette also not bad, cabbage gave the crunch in each mouth but didn't really see the pork slices. My friend's curry udon's curry sauce ooze extreme taste, something different. Was too full for any desserts.


No comments: