Sunday, November 30, 2008

十一月三十日, 星期日, 雨

Weekend is over and November will be over very soon. Wasn't working this weekend so can say I have more time to do what I want. After a Saturday morning dip, went to Sitex, didn't manage to get my printer as Sitex HP booth didn't even have those models that I was looking for. I think I won't wait for the wireless C4580 to be listed on HP EPP, will just get my firend to buy the C4480 for me. $10 cheaper than our own HP EPP !!

Sunday was a stay home day other than meeting my friend for lunch because wanted to check out the physical size of C4480 at Best. After lunch, continued my 珠光宝气 show, finished epi 15, 65 more to go.

这两天好像完成一首歌, on and off, 不过就是没 idea. Melody 只差 here and there but was trying to fit them into chords. 最 sian 的是, 就是填不上满意的词 ..... Haiz. Hope more 灵感 comes along.

No comments: