Monday, November 03, 2008

十一月三日, 星期一, 雨

有点累 ... 星期六的 job 用了好长的时间, 出了一些出乎意外的问题. Though these surprises still within expectation, but anyway wouldn't such things to happen ! 我拿了一星期的假期, clearing my leave as my contract is ending soon, didn't took any leave since I started last Nov.

昨天 around 两点到家, 冲了凉就睡了. Woke up around 4+, though still tired but still alright. Went out for dinner with my parents and bro ... to East Coast FC. Laksa, bbq stingrays/sotongs, rojak, satay beehoon and satay .. Good Stuff !! 值得一提的是 the stingray and satay beehoon. Initially thought, the satay beehoon stall was closed but suddenly it opened for business, unless you are the first few in queue, if not, prepare to wait for 20 to 30 mins.

Satay beehoon 的酱汁非常的 ... how would I describe ? Is like eating peanut butter but without the sweetness, you can only taste the 花生的香味. The concentration is just nice and with the 猪肉片, 猪肝, 鱿鱼 and of course the beehoon ... Very good !!!

Last night, spend a few hours fixing my iPhone. The last few days, the wifi somehow not working, then I decided to upgrade to 2.1 and it did resolve the problem. But ...... after I JB it and downloaded a few basic apps, change some folders/files settings, then it went bonkers. It rebooted, stuck at the apple logo screen.

Luckily, I decide to use the restore option .. Heng, it worked :)

The day is ending ... so fast. One day gone, just finished 少年四大名捕, nothing exihilarating but still quite good. 珠光宝气 coming up !

No comments: