Wednesday, November 12, 2008

十一月十二日, 星期三, 雨

Afternoon, 突然间乌云密布, 雷电交加 ... 下了一场到现在还在下的雨. 这几天一直想去剪一剪头发, 终於今天 cut 了 hair. I was in town, so choices are around MS and also today left on the dot. And there seem to be quite a few hair salon in MS, roaming around on 3rd floor then came across this salon, Chapter 2. Looks nice enough .... $28 for cut, wash, blow.

You pay $38 if you think you need some creativeness, because that is the price for a creative stylist. It started well, 那位 stylist 还问了满多问题的, 那是好的, at least to me. Asking overall how want it to be done, side, top, back, also guessing from my current state, how would I like it, etc. 最重要的是, 给了一些好的意见 ! Anyway, I like the end product !

Even better, Mon to Thurs ... 25% off !

After that, I got myself 2 shirts ... from Zara with some discounts from my vouchers ! :)

No comments: