Thursday, September 20, 2007

Poorer by $85.60

Booooo Hooooo :( Really was spending unneccesary $$$. My front bumper went against the parallel parking lot curb, somehow I did not realize it till it keep going against the curb till the bumper came lose and hanging off the front grille.

Only realize when I tried to reverse to get more space to move out. But while reversing, there was a loud and dragging noise. My friend went down to see .....

Sian .... The bumper already came off. But then some fortunate amid the misfortunate, I was able to push back the bumper. And it looked quite intact, so at least came drive it home.

Not sure what struck me, parked at that area almost at least once or twice a week.

Hai ...

This morning, went to Nissan at Ubi to get bumper re-fixed. $85.60 was the bill :(

No comments: