Monday, September 01, 2008

iPhone 3G

My iPhone is 1 week old. I reserved mine and got it last Sunday at Tampines Mall Hello. $348 with a 2 year iTwoValue contract. I am always been a fan of mobile phones with big screen.

My previous phone was a e61i which I managed to sell it off for $220 ! I believe it was a good price as highest trade in for service provider was $150.
Knowing there are key flawed areas for this so called new version, I still got it. Below are stuff probably they are saving up for the next version of iPhone.

Only A-GPS
Only 2-megapixel camera
Only can take images
Only phone that cannot remove battery
Only can install anything from iTunes

But there are more things that I liked about the iPhone ... before I bought and after 1 week

3.5 inch touch screen
Runs on MacOS X. Something new for me
32 bit color
The user interface is great. How you navigate around by just fingering etc
It can be "jailbroken" !! Once you do that, you are able to do so much more

So far so good. And of course the phone screen and glossy back attracts fingerprints, dirt and dust. I got the screen protector from Singtel for $7.20, considering damn cheap, of course won't know so called how good it is and how long it would last. There numerous brands outside ranging from $10 to $49.

And also finally I got a transparent casing .. Agent18. $49 from Funan MacShop


No comments: