Monday, September 29, 2008

九月二十九日, 星期一, 雨天

今天好像星期四, 因为后天是假日, 什么 holiday 不重要 ... 主要的是不用上班 !! Today seems a bit slow, with enough time to finish up what I supposed to do. Till afternoon it was like hell of a volcanic hot, then about 3+, dark clouds then torrential downpour. 幸好的是要回家时, 雨停了.

Less than 2 months my contract will be up, renewing shouldn't be an issue unless, some really bad news came up again. 现在这个动荡不安的经济环境里, 好像什么都可能发生, 金融界里已是死伤惨重, 损失的 amount 是没人能想象的到地. Not that I do not like my current job, probably everyone will want something better. Better in ? I am not quite sure now though ...

又好像回到我曾经提过的 "兴趣与能力" 的 issue. I think probably will stay around till something really "out of this world" comes along or maybe I finally find what I really want to do ! Or maybe even better ... I may finally 领悟到 "A sAmE a day keeps the bLuEs away" 的道理 :)

No comments: