Sunday, December 24, 2006

Saturday Dinner@陶餐厅

My second visit there, this time we got seats outside where guys and gals from "FM pop music" school is singing "Live". And this time I took some pictures of the food, service there is great as usual. If there are complaints, would be it is quite pricey. Around $46 a person, can't remember how much I pay last time.





The baby potato salad is a new item. Nothing fantastic about it, but quite nice for a starter. The potatoes are cooked with any seasoning, so the sauces and condiments comes in to enhance the taste.

Had my pumpkin soup again. Nice :) The "Slow Cooked Pork Back Ribs" is good, almost 入口即化. And of course the 极乐 sauce adds as a very very nice complement !!!

Poached Pear was my dessert, forgot to take it's picture. Maybe I not a fan of poached pear, but it is a very soft piece of .... ermmmm ... pear. Refreshing after the series of food items.

The ice grape mallow tea is taste just right. We get a little X'mas pressie too !!! The teapot that holds the tea, it comes in a little red 陶餐厅 box :)

No comments: