Wednesday, December 06, 2006

My e303

Got my e303 2 weeks back at Best@Vivo. Didn't test it out during the purchase, thinking possiblity of something wrong with it is really low. But when playing it most of the time, the C note ( Grand Piano Voice ), it does not produce a pure piano sound like other notes.

There is a 刺刺 sound that comes with it, abit sian !!!! How suay I thought !!!

No choice, took the chance that I was not working today to bring down to Yamaha for them to check it out !!!

It is at some wulu A-Z building at Paya Lebar, a simple office with mostly "old people". The one I saw are lorr .... Then the arrival of "THE techician" !!!!!

Is an ah pek !!!!!! Slow movement, white hair, ah pek dressing .....

Plug the power in ... On the keyboard ... then the damn 刺刺 sound is not there anymore !!!!

Omigod ... Ah pek magic touch ?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Then he tell me some possible reasons, most probably due reflection of the sounds waves with the surround objects where I place my keyboard ... blah blah blah ... He should have told me that on the phone !!!!

Hmmm ... at least I know it is not some kind of hardware fault :) Maybe I should have know that ....

No comments: