Sunday, June 03, 2007

Sunday, 3rd June 07

Sunday,10:45 am
Car wash day. But it was like freaking hot, probably lose KGs of liquid if I washed it now. Anyway, I wanted to go back the place where you could wipe out at least 40% of the SG population. Need a micro SD card for the new toy and see if I could get a pouch/case.

Expected, whole SG was there. Food Republic at Suntec was packed, lucky found some seats. Met some other friends there too ! Waited, talked, ate, drank ... then off we go.

Got my micro SD at $32.50 and a leather casing at $34.90.

There is this line on the casing
"This stylish leather casing is designed for Nolkia E61 CAPDASE". You didn't see wrongly and I didn't type wrongly. Yes ... it is Nolkia.

This site has really good looking casing ... http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html !!

Back at about 4+, drove through Caltex, there was about 4 cars waiting to be bath. Sian, thought of taking the easy way out. Hai ... but luckily the Sun was almost out, so finally can bath my car, and I sweated it out too.

I CAN'T GET THE PC SUITE TO DETECT MY NOKIA E61i !!!! SIAN !!!!

Going to try on my laptop in office tomorrow !

No comments: