Sunday, June 10, 2007

六月十号, 星期日, 奇热无比

Past few days has been damn hot and humid. Was like when you are driving, you can see a layer of radiation in front of you, the heat is really something.

Went to Funan to collect my free NEC 412i hp, part of my maxonline re-contract package. The number was 1112, mine was 1135. So walked around before I go back ....

1131 ... 1132 ... then I sat down and wait. 2 guys was beside me, late 30s from their looks. One was saying ... was talking about gf, marriage ... etc.

Then one asked
A "So you are married ?"
B "Nope. but I have a serious gf"
B "I though of getting another one to fulfil those cannot be achieved from the serious gf."

He compared this to like one won't put all eggs in a basket, example investment. Then about whether expenses wise will be practical and doable, like getting another property for this fling or mistress to stay in, etc .....

WHO IN THE RIGHT MIND WILL EVEN THINK OF DOING THAT ? I am not a saint, but a thought of planning to execute something like that, is like waiting to commit a crime.

If they are too free, sentenced them to 20 more years NS, stay in everyday !!!

No comments: