Friday, June 08, 2007

溏心风暴

Just finished this 40 epi TVB series, about a family run abalone business. And of course all the "elements" of what you would expect in a TVB drama is in it. Just that story line is quite within expectation, no twists at all. Either overdosed TVB drama or the script writers is losing power.

Anyway, heard this oldies which kept playing throughout the series, "Vincent" by Don McLean ( 1971 ), wasn't even born yet. Like the tune very much .....

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and grey

Another oldies that was played throughout was "My love will get you home" by Christine Glass, very nice too.

If you wonder off too far, my love will get you home
If you follow the wrong star, my love will get you home
.
.
If the bright lights blinds your eyes, my love will get you home
If your troubles break your stride, my love will get you home

No comments: