Monday, April 20, 2009

四月二十日, 星期一, 阴霾

Rare day that I managed to see the sun after I left, to top that, I managed to go for a dip. I need to release some endorphin. My cough seems to be 99.99999 % okay and soon to come, it maybe 100%. Am watching Heroes S3 nowadays, at episode 16, as usual it gives you the "you think you know but maybe not" feel. If I will get to choose a power, not sure which one I will get.

Hmmmm ... flying is too obvious. Most power are upfront destructive, think the mind reading one is good. Need this kind of power to deal with "irrational taunaopai org".
Not to harm anyone physically but sometimes if you wonder how they think, you need to let themselves think themselves.

Also waiting 2 more TVB series, not blockbuster kinds though. Seems to re-like this みらい song by きろろ, old song, trying out the lyrics in jap on the keyboard.

No comments: