Saturday, April 04, 2009

四月四日, 星期六, 晴

Last minute booking for my humble house at esplanade failed, somehow kept forgetting to make reservation, too many crap things at work. I think the UOB 1-for-1 lunch buffet promo is quite popular. Anyway, went to Victor's kitchen with parents and bro. Not the first time there, dim sum there quite good, for their prices. Then went to 记得吃 to get my 姜汁撞鲜奶, still good and expensive.

My 1 week old PS3 is under utilized. Added value of it able to stream my Heroes, Lost and PB from my PC to my LCD TV. Too bad, somehow it doesn't support real media. PES 09 still as good but now with great graphics, though the online play still edgy. Civilization Revolution quite fun, a world conquering game less the complication. Thinking whether to get Street Fighter ....

Finishing my 学警狙击, at episode 23. Some twist in twist in epi 18, 19 but the plot seem died down, now waiting for some more twist, doesn't seem to be coming.

No comments: