Wednesday, March 07, 2007

HairCut

About time for a haircut since my last one, went for one yesterday after work. My usual one at my HDB area salon, but that one have to wait for 30 mins .... Somehow. So I checked out the other one which I patronize once before, Hmmmm ... they "Pa Mang" inside, good for me. So I stepped in for the cut ...

Told her how I want it to be cut, so .... snip, snip, snip it went.

Then ..... someone open the door ... "Got cut for boy ?"

The one cutting for me prompted the other "Pa Mang" one to go serve them ... Took a while for her to respone ... Maybe hanged for too long.

So the boy sat down, snip, snip, snip it goes .....

I was almost done .... then I heard ... "Hey, got KUTU !!!!"

The abu in a certain level of disbelief ... "Is it ?"

"You don't know he got KUTU !!!!" The picture that appears in the ST papers when JB flood floats in my mind .........

Snip, snip, snip it goes ... Wonder why she didn't stopped cutting.

I was getting goosepimples .... Then the nerve gets to me ...

"Here got somemore ... You see You see" ... I tried not to turn slightly to see what was happening.

Revolting !!! Yeee !!! Yucks !!! Wah Lau eh !!!

Then my hairdresser retorted ... "等一下, 你的梳子要洗leh"

Huh ??!?!?!??! Wash ?!?!?!?!?!?! I was thinking along the line of burn ? annihilate ? disintegrate ?

Mine was done ... paid and left.

That salon is off my list forever, if it do survive.

No comments: