Thursday, March 15, 2007

4th day of MC

Into my 4th day of MC after my fateful "Don't know" somehow twisted my back while challenging for the ball during my soccer game. I can only say it was really bad when it happened, but still managed to reach home, took a shower, ate something before heading to CGH A&E with a friend.

Time seems like flying even when I have all the time at home, replying work emails, watching my movies and drama, practising my keyboard, sleeping, etc. Time always not enough when you need it, always too much when you just want it to go faster.

Stopped taking the medicine, it makes feel thirsty and mouth dry. Certain movement still painful but at least much better since Sunday.

Not sure how long this recuperation is going to take, think it could take a while. Let's see what the doc, William says next tuesday ............

No comments: