Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ponder ...

How many people are really waking up everyday wanting to do their work ? In today's society, I believe it probably will be a miserable truth. Most people are too focus on their work either busy clearing work or busy avoiding work, so this focus is not allowing any space to stop and think, what is it really that I like to do ?

But sadly, reality and "like to do" are worlds apart. Nevertheless, there are still people who are enjoying best of both worlds. And even one's "like to do" could be a common job but as it coupled with processes, policies, people, politics, pain in the ass, etc. It just became a challenge and if even a simple ordinary task becomes a challenge, people starts to hate it, avoid it, or at best just do it. This engulfs in a vicious cycle, more vicious if it involves more PPPPP.

So as most people holds office jobs but yearns to be "others", it starts to distance away. Year 2008 is becoming busier and busier as days gets by for me. Though I liked the challenge not because I "eat full full no shit to shit", but simply felt these few years seems crucial to up my own self value. It is a cruel world outside, so .....

No comments: