Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Some %^&*()!#$~%&$&*($?>< whoever threw an egg down ... hit the top of the car. It happened when I was in camp, Dad told me did not have any damage. But while washing my car just now, there is a small circle on the right edge at the top !!! it is in a spiral fashion, evidently the paint had came off !!!

Sian :( Damn hot day, a good sweat it off washing my car.

Got a letter from starhub with a $350 voucher for any mobile package + a free NEC n412i mobile phone. That was the carrot ...

The stick was I need to sign on a 2 yr-contract with maxonline which I already am using now. And also a 2 yr-contract with starhub mobile, any plan except the cheapest one !!!

Tempted !!! Was planning to get the nokia E61i, $388 for starhub. M1, my current provider is at $458, contract still going on.

So if I get the starhub line, which I will give to my mum + the free NEC mobile phone.

And with the line, I will be a hubber, enjoying 10% discount on my cable TV and 5% off my maxonline, but the thing is .... my mum do not need the monthly plan. A pre-paid card will do which will last for months.

So I will be paying $21x12=$252, if using pre-paid, probably will be jus $18x3=$54.
But with the hubber discounts, I will be paying $85x12=$1020 instead of $1224.

So is like I will be paying about $106 a month for cable TV, maxonline and mobile.

Contemplating .....

No comments: