Monday, May 07, 2007

5th day with my Latio

Collected my car last thursday afternoon and since then ... alot of stuff was bought for it.

$125 for May/June season parking
$35 for silver techron at caltex ... about 3/4 tank
$10 carpark coupon
$50 cashcard *Forgot to insert my cashcard while heading to bugis after work on friday !!!*
$5 audio cable to connect my shuffle
$15 washing stuff
$10 for a plastic box to hold the stuff

Friday evening was crap, headed to sim lim to get a HDD as my crashed on thursday night. But I think the lady gave me a 160GB one for the price of a 120GB one. Heee ... changed to Huh in a few seconds ... got a call ... have to rush to Jurong to put out some "burning fire".

Lucky replugged lesson was cancelled, if not ... even more sian !

On my way to get my car, is like whole world is calling me ... 5 miss calls ... 10 voicemails .... 4 unread sms. Crap ... no choice ... rush off in a called cab. I was still on the phone when I reached Jurong !!!!

Somehow you wonder why is numerous parties got involved when only about 1 to 2 persons really know what is happening and probably the only ones who know how to put out the fire.

When multiple parties communicate in an disorder manner with information coming in from different angles and views, you will get CHAOs. So probably, somewhere in the middle, SOMEONEs could be quite redundant ... Hai

Anyway, fire got put out. Rejoined my friends about close to 9 pm, but not much mood left. Left early around 10+ as has to reach another site early on Saturday morning.

Saturday was a much better day, though the early wake up was quite sian. Went to the first team BBQ at boss's place, somewhere in the damn far west. Took cab as most probably drink quite abit, the lady driver who wanted to play "Need for Speed" since young got her chance when she got her cab driving license. Phew ... What a ride.

Glendale Park, though looked old with walls needing a new coat of paint got a nice pool and several BBQ pits inside. Overall, good place for a BBQ. Started BBQing around 5+ and eating through the BBQing till about 8+ ... damn bloated.

Every piece of meat taste the same near the end, felt like "Terry Fox" ....

Finished 5 bottles of wine ... of course with the rest ... Had a good time.

Sunday was rest but manage to get a hair cut because Teo CH wants me back for 2 weeks next monday ... Sian*1,000,000,000,000

Tuesday Blues starts in about 8 hours .....

No comments: