Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Tweak of an eye - Long Weekend is OVER

Year 2006 was supposed to be a year with many long weekends and plenty of long breaks if you take leave in between the holidays or extend them. Has been sleeping at around 3+ am for the past few days ... phone rang this morning around 10+ am.

Hmmm ... seeing that the call was from a colleague, then during that split second in my mind I knew what must have happened. The holidays list was not updated for 2007 ! Only 1st Jan 2007 was known to be a holiday but not 2nd Jan at that time.

Overlooked this ... sigh ... dragged myself up ... washed up .... changed ... hopped in a cab ... 20 mins ... I am at the other end of the island ... made the change ... hopped in a cab ... 20 mins ... I am back to tampines.

Still early ... so cut my hair ... bought milk, cereals and "Nuts about chocolate" ice cream !! Was home before 1 pm, then eat my lunch which is a cheesy pork floss sausage bread and chocolate malt milk.

Downloaded some movies and episode 31 of 赌国风云, then zzz monster came ... took a short nap ... was up in less than 45 mins.

Good weather ( before it rains), so went for a jog ... usually it will freshen me up ... that is if I can get myself to start the jog :)

"忘记你我做不到", "我难过", "假装", "伤心的人更伤心", "活该","可乐戒指" ... accompanied me during the jog in my nifty shuffle. Been wanting to jog more, but most times just abit lazy :p

Practice my keyboard ... while waiting to warm down. After the shower, really felt refreshed. Had my dinner, played my "FM 2007" game. Then watched movie trailers at Apple website, quite a number of blockbuster movies coming up ... watched TV ... preparing to get sleepy. That about sums it up.

No comments: