Monday, January 12, 2009

一月十二日, 星期一, 晴

12 days into the new year, nothing seems new. But of course, new year doesn't mean new stuff. No resolution made yet, partly due to, probably I won't have any time to fulfil any. High chance will work through most of the 52 weekends, it doesn't help with one of our team mates leaving. Simple logic, less 1 people to share the shit and need to take his shit somemore.

The popular show 小娘惹 ended, though never really follow the show, did caught some epi towards the end. Anyway, the theme song 如燕 really nice. Miraculously, I found the chords on a website, nice !

Have been swimming quite regularly since few months back. Hope I can keep this up. And I went to Haato after my dip, black sesame ice cream, still can taste the black sesame. Their ice cream is smooth but somehow like lack the volume, melt easily ... didn't find any unique flavours also. Was thinking between chocolate banana or black sesame.

No comments: