Monday, December 10, 2007

Bus 291

It has been years since I took bus 291. Even before I bought my car in March, if I was out, my friend would ferried me back or I would just walked back. Still nothing much in my new job, so went back around 6 pm.

Being so near my house, I only droved and parked at Tampines Stadium about 2 to 3 days a week, only when I will be going out after work.

It was a day of sAmE rain, simply too SaMe. I went down at Tampines Plaza, was just crossing the minor road to Telepark .... then the rain just simply poured. It was really like a "switch" being turned on !!! Waited for about 10 mins ... sort of toned down a bit bit.

Decided just to dash across to the interchange ..... Quite wet. Anyway, got home. This saMe rain also foiled my plans of running today. But at least will be cooling to zzzZzzzZZzz at night :)

No comments: